The reward challenges were ..some..of the following types :
1. FOOD CHALLENGE.....One tribe will prepare
the dinner for the other tribe on the next day.
2. DIBS CHALLENGE.......One tribe will get dibs on the Jetski on the
3. CLEANUP CHALLENGE......One tribe will be responsible for cleanups for the entire day the following
The actual challenges while the 2 tribes are in tact will be group challenges. The group can choose a certain
number of members to do the challenge (as the particular challenge allows)
We never got to these challenges...
1. FISHING CHALLENGE - 3 Fishermen/persons are chosen
2. VOLLEYBALL CHALLENGE - only 5 players on the court....unlimited
3. MEMORY CHALLENGE - (TBD)
Maybe next time...
Here are some more ideas for next time.
VIDIO - video game challenges / Identifying movie clips
AUDIO - Identifying
sounds / music / movie clips
After the merge, the challenges were individual :
We did ..............GO CART RACING
Heavyweight division & Lightweight division.
KITE FLYING-AERIAL DOG FIGHTS
After those eliminations, we will go into voting for the ULTIMATE SURVIVOR.
I suggest that we go into the final vote with 4 finalists. The voting will be for the eliminations. That way the person
with the fewest votes against will be the winner.
We will work out the mathematics of the elimination when we know
how many are participating.
We wanted to include games and challenges that would be fair (and FUN)